"Working with DO games was a breeze. Our studio essentially gave the project files to the team, and they did the rest. Not only this, but Matt and his team are honest, hardworking, and care about their client's projects like their own."
- Thomas Brush, Atmos Games
The Adventure Pals
"Without the team at DO games we'd never be able to reach console. They know their stuff and have been absolutely invaluable to us."
- Jay Armstrong, Massive Monster
Porting your game to the most popular PC, Console and Mobile platforms can be time-consuming even with the head-start middleware such as Unity provides. Each has their own certification requirements, cloud platform and features to support.
Our experience and in-house technology helps us port your game quickly and efficiently. We'll utilise the best features unique to each platform and avoid any common pitfalls.
Still using ActionScript, Haxe/OpenFL? No problem... Our cross-compiler technology allows you to build and run in Unity but you can continue to work from your existing code!
Porting to Console and Multi-Platform
Supply your existing game code and the team will port it to console. Our unique technology makes this faster and more cost effective than doing it in-house.
- Experienced on all major consoles:
PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and more...
- Cover all technical certification requirements:
Engagement, Users, Achievements, Multiplayer, Cloud Save, Video Playback
- Option for game-play related requirements
Support & Consultancy
Members of our team can act as extension of yours to help resolve critical issues, or implement a new technology quickly and efficiently.
- Unity consultancy
- Cloud architecture consulting
- Automated testing support
- Virtual Reality application
- Troubleshooting assistance
- Console certification advice
Haxe/OpenFL to UNITY
Have our team update your existing Flash or Haxe/OpenFl so it will run directly on Unity. You can apply fantastic effects or target console more easily.
- Run your existing code on Unity!
- Continue developing from HAXE source
- Mix and match C# where needed
- Use: 3D, Image effects and Unity Asset Store
- Supports Esoteric Spine library
- Target consoles or multiple platforms easily